Austin >Auto Dealers > South Star Dodge
THE WORST EVER!!!.
Do not buy a vehicle at South Point Dodge Jeep!!
* First, I made 4 trips to sign and resign paperwork they couldn't seem to complete correctly when I originally purchased my Jeep.
* Second, I made countless calls and sent countless email messages for nearly 4 months to see when the soft-top I ordered would be available for pick up. I was told when I bought my Jeep, it would take a couple of weeks to get one in.
* Third, I overpaid for the soft-top by hundreds of dollars. When it finally came in and I picked it up, I discovered it was the exact same soft-top I could have bought online. I was told by my "sales guy" that their tops were made by Jeep and others were substandard. It actually was a name brand that I could have bought anywhere, even online and received it within 1 week and paid $500 less for it. EXACT BRAND!!
* Forth, after I received a recall notice, I called to make an appointment only to discover their time is more important than mine. They don't take appointments for recalls, I just get to sit and wait until they can get to my vehicle. Oh, so I'd better be there at 7am!! Sounds terrific!!
* Fifth, I never received a second key to my vehicle...but that was my fault. Lucky me, I called and emailed for 2 months only to hear they won't do anything about it. Because I'm assuming, they think I lost it....not that they made a mistake.
Their customer service is delightful...if you like frustrations and aggravation!! And I plan on telling everyone I know where they too can get horrible service, lied to and spend months wasting their time!!
Oh, and thank you Ben Shahvani (General Manager) for hanging up on me when I said I would let the corporate office know about your service.
BUYER BEWARE!!! I’m a single mother of a ten year old. We live paycheck to paycheck like a lot of other people! This dealership took up a lot of my time and energy only to cause me frustration and aggravation!
Haggle Free!!!. I have to hand it to this dealer for sticking to what was agreed over the phone and online. They didn't haggle with me one bit on the price of my Dodge and were completely honest and upfront. I had a great experience with them and didn't waste any time. Definitely a good dealer to do business with!
IMPRESSED!!!. Going to place to place searching online and really stressing me was not good at all... but once I saw South Point online and the excellent reviews and what people had to say about them I might as well give them a shot... I'm so glad I did because the customer service was FANTASTIC!!! I was very impressed with the knowledge and no pressure they gave me. This has been the best dealership I've ever came across! Thanks South Point for making the process easy as 1 2 3!!!
Knowledgeable. I really like this dealership due to the attentiveness and knowledge South Point Dodge gives you… they certainly gave me an overall great experience!
All around Fantastic!!!. This dealership is absolutely fantastic especially the sales associate!!! They really helped me and my family out with this awesome vehicle! Thanks!
100% Satisfied!. The service department provided progress and completion and updated me as promised!
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!
Do you have a review of South Star Dodge on your blog? If you include the Citysearch image link (shown below) in your post, we'll automatically link to your review from the business profile page. Here's how our Linkback system works:
The Linkback system is free and automatic. It's really that easy.
To link to our business profile page, copy the html below to your web page.