Austin >Lifetime Smiles
Cool dental office, friendly dentist - had a root canal and it went well, no pain at all. Plus being able to watch tv during it was pretty awesome.
I was very impressed with the level of customer service, the place looks very nice, you can tell right away they are very advanced and up to date. The hygienist did a great job!! The front staff was very friendly and the Dr very personable. Definitely have already started to refer my friends here
I thought I had a good dentist before I moved to Austin but Dr. Arzegar is the best. The office is awesome and they have such friendly people working there. Dr. A was awesome, hes so laid back and cool and like the other reviewer said he sits down and explains whats going on in your mouth, and isn't pushy at all... no other dentist has ever done this! Just an overall great experience!
Great Dentist, Great office, Great
Staff! Went in for a cleaning they had a really nice hygienist and she did a really good job cleaning my teeth, they felt so fresh after I was done.
The dentist sat down with me and went over some things he recommended I take care of. Not pushy at all and you can tell he cares because he took time to explain and show me pictures of what was going on in my mouth. And he was really friendly made me feel comfortable.
I wish all dentists ran their office the way Dr. A does, I look forward to going there again and I'm switching my whole family to this office!
No Smiles here!.
Lets take it from the start.
1. Girl taking my X-rays stood right next to me with no protection for herself.
2. Bling dentist office with no one else except me and four people walking around. Had a TV available in every area but no one to do the dental "cleaning" except the "dentist" himself - and I now question the validity of his diploma.
4. Cleaning was no cleaning. Didn't check the health of my gums in anyway. Didn't scrape of any plaque - to be fair, he spend 4m with a vibrating tool that was intended to removed plaque.
5. His "assistant" did a fluoride treatment like this:
A. Squirted out a blue liquid on a tray
B. Took out a cotton pad and wiped in in the gel
C. Took the cotton with the gel and lightly wiped it on my teeth (somewhat.)
D. Once second afterwards she had me spit it out.
6. All in all I spend about 10m in his chair for a full cleaning the dental exam
7. Lastly, I was then brought into the "conference room" (that had a TV going) and was told a few fillings need to be replaced, the filling are 2 years old btw. Plus much more. I left while they were working out a "treatment plan."
No more Groupon professional services for me.
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!